Attracting donors and volunteers is vital for LSM. This is the only way we can continue to do our valuable work. A good PR and communication approach is necessary to attract and maintain this support.
As a PR/communications & Fundraising employee, you are responsible for maintaining and attracting support. You do this by actively maintaining contact with charities, organizations, donors and volunteers. You also ensure that our organization, actions and projects are properly brought to attention via social media.
We are especially looking for a volunteer with practical skills who enjoys working on the above goals.
You have an affinity with this very vulnerable target group of migrants and refugees.
Good command of the Dutch & English language, both spoken and written.
You know how to tell a story well.
You have experience and affinity with fundraising and relationship management.
You are able to build and maintain a relevant media network.
You set up marketing campaigns for donors and volunteers.
You are enthusiastic and have persuasiveness.
You have a good to excellent command of the Dutch language.
Working hours are between 4 to 16 hours per week. This of course depends on your availability.
• An interesting position in a dynamic cultural, legal and social environment.
• Relevant experience and an enrichment of your CV
• Opportunities to learn more about other languages & cultures.
• Opportunities to carry out PR and/or communications, internship or research assignments as part of your studies.
• Possible Volunteer compensation with supervision up to a paid position!
• Free participation in all LSM cultural activities, such as the cafe, our music and dance evenings and concerts (as soon as meetings are allowed again).
Describe your motivation, talents and expertise in a short letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact us on 06 85 88 74 63.